Friday, October 15, 2010

After stopping Anti-depresant meds how heaps days do you quality that fuzzy impression surrounded by your commander?

After stopping Anti-depresant meds how heaps days do you quality that fuzzy impression surrounded by your commander?
Depending on the antideppresant you are on it can take up to a week until that time that fuzzy feeling will progress away. Talk to your doctor before doing anything. I have the same item and the doctor diagnosed me with central depression.
I dunno what "fuzzy feeling" you are talking bout, but it take about 3 days of regular usageb4 they obtain into your system fully.
I depends on what anti-depresant you were on.
depends which antidepressant you be taking and how long you were taking it. I stopped taking paxil after 6 or 7 years and be in niggle for 2 months.
I hope you let your doctor know what you are doing, but the physical effects usually do not concluding that long. If your doctor does not, let him know.it is possible you can be subject to severe mood swings, although given your sexual characteristics this appears to be the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment