Friday, October 15, 2010

Adult w/ ADD Ritilian ?? 40mg a daytime is that alot?

I have ADD and Dr. put me on 20mg am and 20mg within the afternoon Is this alot??
I keep have headaches is this alot to be taking or should I preserve waitting it out. Or ask for stronger dose ??Please helpAdult w/ ADD Ritilian ?? 40mg a daytime is that alot?
Ritalin is not usually used to treat ADD within adults. It is also very addictive. I would try and switch to a different med, regardless of the headache.
you should contact your doctor. ritalin has lots of strong side effects. you should ask just about switching to adderal. i didnt think anyone still took ritalin. polite luck
See another doctor...just for the heck of it. This sounds approaching a significant dosage.and its hard to say-so if your current doctor is correct or not. Headaches may be related to the dosage or maybe to simply stress contained by your life. But see another doc for a second feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment