Friday, October 15, 2010

About how heaps race suffer from Schizophrenia?

About how heaps race suffer from Schizophrenia?
Approximately 1% of the total population. The onset of schizophrenia is usually latter adolescence or precipitate adulthood. Yes, it does tend to run within families.
7.
I desire I could give you a number but I dream up it is one of the saddest things that can happen. A being goes along near a normal life span, cheerleader, football player and then poof almost 18-22, they just little by little slide into schizophrenia to never return again. I know someone who married early have 4 kids and then his wife become schizo, isn't this sad ? He loved her ,presently what, you dont' just dump them but they are nearly imposssible to live next to and yet it is with the sole purpose like they get an illness approaching chicken pox in their brain.
About one percent of the population.
Millions! of adjectives kinds!
almost 1 in 20 associates have at least possible 2 or 3 symptoms out of the 25 that experts use to classify schizophrenia.most have a relations history of some sort of mental illness or hold had some sort of severe trauma surrounded by their lives...my best friend and godmother to my daughter...her husband.has have this illness for almost 20 years immediately ever since he came support from Vietnam, where he did two tours as a convoy seal.beside the correct medication he does just fine and have his own photography business.
My abnormal psych professor said its in the region of 1% worldwide.
Though I don't know the exact statitics for schizophrenia, I know the statistics for people near a mental illness is 1% of the population, and 1/2 of 1% own a developmental disability.

No comments:

Post a Comment