Friday, October 15, 2010

Zyprexa subtraction (please facilitate!)?

A year ago I had these symptoms: thoughts of harm myself or others, feelings of getting crazy, suicidal thoughts. I be prescribed with Zyprexa. After a year of using it my doctor will remove it at a snail`s pace. I'm afraid that my symptoms will come back. Can you bring up to date me what happened when you annul from zyprexa? Am I going to get these horrible symptoms hindmost?Zyprexa subtraction (please facilitate!)?
Firstly, if this is an anti depressant, your doctor will not stop you taking it until you are feeling deeply better. Some people are on these medication for many years. You should speak to your doctor and report him your concerns.
The chances are that when/if you do bit by bit cut down on the medication, you will be fine - but if not, you can other start taking it again. If your doctor is not sympathetic, find another doctor!
I can't answer from experience, but if you do start experiencing the same symptoms you have before, update yiour doctor right away. Why does he want to stop the meds? Is it because you have be fine, or is there a problem near the medication? There are many different meds that can serve. Just keep your doctor informed if you develope those symptoms. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment