Friday, October 15, 2010

Acting out your dreams?

Alright, I have be getting nervous to trickle asleep in arts school lately because I'm afraid that I'm acting out in my dreams, or something. I don't know why, I know you should not typically move in your dreams, even though I've woken up and own been acting out some dreams...but when I rouse in arts school, some people look at my strange, similar to I was doing something abnormal, or something. I'm afraid to ask because I don't wanna seem stupid to the society around me...
I just don't wanna hear some uncommon like I farted surrounded by my sleep? Or was conversation, or jerking, or something...
but is it at adjectives possible for this to happen? Is it average for me to be paranoid about it?Acting out your dreams?
Probably a site approaching http://www.ihadadreamlastnight.com... will help you out. There is deeply of content regarding dreams near
no dont b paranoid. next time ask wat u be doing. ppl talk and twitch within their sleep all the time. final night i woke myself up b/c of it. if u talk/act within your sleep it is either your mind going over wat happen during the day or memories of historic days. or u just hold an active imagination. dont verbs about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment