Friday, October 15, 2010

A interview for anyone who have ever taken xanax...?

When prescribed xanax, how did it affect your weight? Did you gain, lose or stay like peas in a pod? My weight hasn't changed even so but people own warned me that it cause weight gain, as it did for them.A interview for anyone who have ever taken xanax...?
Are you taking it as needed or are you on a day by day regimen? I took it as needed and didn't notice any mass change. I don't know if is different if you're on it everyday, but I own been taking a related drug (Klonopin, which is a longer acting benzodiazepine) twice a light of day since February and haven't noticed any solidity change.
I took it and lost counterbalance. Less stress= less consumption. Maybe xanax didn't work for them.
I find it didn't have any impact on my counterweight... however, I felt pretty tired past my body adjusted to it... but I guess it depends on your on a daily basis dose...
it is because your body relaxes and then u are gentle and u eat...i do it to i dislike it!
I've been prescribed Ativan, Xanax, Valium and Klonapin and non hold affected my substance, although people's bodies are all different.
Dont verbs your weight isnt possible to change. I dont know of anyone who gain weight on alprazolam myself included

No comments:

Post a Comment