Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anger Problems - My sister have Anger Problems?

My Sister has Anger Problems,She know she does & she wants to control it but she doesn't know how.Just around Everything makes her barmy. A Song, a noise etc. The other hours of daylight she told me they were parked at a red Light & she get mad at the character in front of her for a judgment I can't remember.So she got out of the sports car & started yelling at the personage it took all she have to not to punch the person she said. I be just wondering if anyone have advice on this or a website or anything that would support out. It would be greatly appreciated!Anger Problems - My sister have Anger Problems?
See the section on anger at http://www.ezy-build.network.nz/~shaneris... on page 4, and try to get her to do the candlegazing beside you, then on her own (read page 2), after which she should revise and use mindfulness breathing, or mantra repetition, daily.
anger is a problem frequent of us have to accord with but empire are only told how to suppress it making it harder to control because it sneaks up on you... I come up near scheduled anger tantrums.. I posted information on my blog check it out..

No comments:

Post a Comment